What information do we collect?
We do not actively collect and store information from you when you visit our website ("Website"). You may only be asked to enter your wallet address for trading.
If you provide us feedback or contact us through e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail to send you a reply.
Some information is collected automatically by our servers:
• Our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, IP address, domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
• As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider ("ISP"), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
How does TIBRIX LIMITED ("TIBRIX") use the information it collect?
In general, your personal data ("Personal Data") is used to respond to requests made by you. We use your Personal Data to respond to your inquiries.
How does TIBRIX share my personal information?
It may be necessary to disclose your information for:
- complying with any laws, court orders, or government request;
- defending against claims;
- investigating or bringing legal action against illegal or suspected illegal activities;
- enforcing our Terms, or protecting the rights, safety, and security of TIBRIX, our users, or the public.
TIBRIX does not sell user data to any third parties.
TIBRIX may contain links to other third party websites which are regulated by their own privacy policies. TIBRIX is not responsible for the privacy policies of these third party websites even if they were accessed using the links from our site.
What security precautions does TIBRIX take to protect me?
We take the protection of your personal information seriously. We use state of the art data encryption technology and have implemented restrictions related to the storage.
Please note that no transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.